Our goal is to ensure that everyone has a great experience and stays safe. HC’s Transportation Services prevents people from drunk driving. To ensure that everyone will have a great time and a safe trip, we would like every guest to abide by our safety rules listed below:
1. ALL GUESTS WITH HC’s TRANSPORTATION SERVICES MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO DRINK ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES. BY LAW, NO ALCOHOL CAN BE CONSUMED BY ANYONE UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE. IF THERE IS 1 OR MORE UNDER AGE PEOPLE ON THE BUS WE WILL NOT ALLOW ANY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES OR CONTAINERS TO BE BROUGHT ON THE BUS. OUR STAFF WILL BE CHECKING ID’S. ALL IDENTIFICATION MUST BE VALID AND CURRENT.
2. No drugs, violence or weapons of any kind will be tolerated. If any of the above occurs or is found, you will be immediately dropped off and will not be eligible for a refund of any amount. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!!
3. For your safety, Please DO NOT under any circumstance distract the driver
4. HC’s Transportation Services will not be held responsible/liable if any guest gets injured from various causes. All injuries must be reported immediately to the driver and he will instruct you to fill out our accident report form.
5. KEEP ALL PERSONAL ITEMS WITH YOU! HC’s Transportation Services is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items. Do not leave anything of value on the bus; we are not responsible for any discarded items left on the bus.
6. If any property of the HC’s Transportation Services is damaged or stolen during rental by guests of your party, signor will be held liable. Signor is responsible for any and all replacement costs, collection fees, legal fees or any other courts costs.
7. We will not pick up additional people through the night. Staff will be placing a wrist band on each guest to ensure that the same guests get back on. This is for your safety.
8. Standing on seats is prohibited. Signor will be held liable for damages.
9. Please note that your party begins when the driver arrives for the initial pick-up and ends when the last person is dropped off. No exceptions!!!!
10. If your party goes over the prearranged time you will be held responsible for the additional hours charged. Overtime will be billed in 1 hour increments. Additional charges will be assigned to the renters’ credit card with a 3.4% convenience charge.
11. At no time will anyone be allowed to hang out the windows or throw trash out the window.
12. While the bus is in motion, please stay seated. To avoid injury while standing, hold safety rail located on the ceiling.
13. If the music stops and the DRIVER announces for everyone to be seated, please do so promptly.
14. Pictures and/or videos taken by HC’s Transportation Services staff may be used in advertising, flyers, T.V., website etc…
15. HC’s Transportation Services driver reserves the right to eject any individual(s) whom they deem to be disruptive, intoxicated, to pose a safety threat to themselves or to others or deemed to be using illegal substances.
16. Signor is liable for any and all damages inflicted on the bus during the period of rental.
17. If the bus is damaged beyond normal, a cleaning fee of $150 will be assessed.
18. There will be a $250 minimum for each hole, rip or tear to upholstery.
19. There will be a $175 minimum for each act of vandalism.
20. The customer understands that acts of God, unforeseen traffic, and severe weather conditions may delay travel. There may be unexpected vehicle breakdowns and other unforeseen events beyond control of HC’s Transportation Services for which deposit will be given in full.
21. All parties will have to be paid in full before we allow anyone on board the bus. Cancellations within 7 days of pickup date will forfeit your total deposit of $250. Cancellations before 7 days will allow your refund to be reimbursed in full. Cancellations are only accepted by email: email@example.com (we must reply to your email to confirm receipt)
22. Gratuity is appreciated.
23. $250 deposit is required for booking the event, Credit Card is required.
24. Balance is due 24 hours before the scheduled event.
25. Signor is responsible to make their party aware of rules and expectations, signor will be responsible for damages caused by signor’s party.
26. PLEASE NO ROUGH HOUSING AROUND THE JUKE BOX; Signor will be responsible for repairs.
27. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING!!!!
If anyone is caught smoking there will be a $250 fee which will be due immediately. If told a second time, the driver is instructed to immediately end the party and take the party to drop off point with NO REFUNDS. It is illegal due to the Clean Air Act.
(KSA 21-6109 through 21-6116)